LEO Pharma Research Foundation Awards 2016 in association with the Japanese Society for Investigative Dermatology
LEO Pharma Research Foundation in association with the Japanese Society for Investigative Dermatology grants a gold and a silver award to enhance the motivation of young independent scientists.
- A young independent scientist (PhD or MD) who has shown outstanding potential to become a prominent contributor to the field of dermatological research in the near future
- Applicants should be residents of Japan and aged up to 40 years as of 31 December 2016*
- Applicants should have either already established themselves through independent research, or have been appointed to an independent position
- Applicant must be a member of the JSID. If she / he is not a member of the JSID, applicant should also apply for membership of the JSID at the same time when she / he applies for the Awards.
* In exceptional circumstances older candidates will be considered, especially for those candidates that have taken a career break or maternity/paternity leave
How to apply
Apply by e-mail to the JSID. (email@example.com)
(deadline for applications 22 July 2016)
Application information will also be contained in Journal of Dermatological Science.
Application Guideline（PDF 215KB）
Application Form for The LEO Pharma Research Foundation Awards 2016 in association with the JSID（WORD 39KB）
Award winners will be selected by scientific committee comprised of members of the Japanese Society for Investigative Dermatology and the LEO Pharma Research Foundation.